Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > New Screen Saver from Big Al!

New Screen Saver from Big Al!

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Hey, if you like flowers, go to my web site and download a screensaver I built from pictures taken at the Philadelphia Flower Show on March 11, 2006.

Or, here are direct links if you can't figure out my home page:

http://www.bigal-computers.net/scree...March-2006.exe

http://www.bigal-computers.net/scree...March-2006.zip

Download the file, either run the executable or unzip the executable and run it, then say yes to the install. Close the read-me file, and let it configure as your default screen saver. Let me know if you like my splash screen.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Ya know, I might do that, or, I might not considering my sister's with the PA Horticultural Society and works that show every year, which means, I'm usually flower showed to death.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

I think she would enjoy the screen saver even more, considering she saw all those plants while working there. You owe it to her to download the screen saver and install it on all your computers. So far, everyone I sent it to loves it.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

I do, wow, er, wouldn't she have to have a computer to appreciate it? She doesn't. Steve does but she never touches it.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Last time my mum touched the computer, the Video Card Stuffed up (luckily it wasn't my computer )