Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Upgrading Call Manager Express?

Upgrading Call Manager Express?

Christoph Gartmann

Hello,

on a Cisco router 2851 I would like to upgrade the Call Manager Express
software. I donwloaded the zip file and unpacked it. According to the
documentation I have to transfer each file individually via TFTP to the router
and then extract the tar-files. Isn't there some automated procedure for that?
And finally, what does one do with the current version files? Remove them in
advance?

Regards,
Christoph Gartmann

Immunbiologie