Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: WTD: solar panels & wind turbine

Re: WTD: solar panels & wind turbine

Steve

shane hobson allegedly said:

> Wanted to Buy
>
> Photo voltaic solar panels in the 60-120w range
>
> Wind turbine (like Air-X and Rutland)
>
> Dealers are welcome to reply, also looking for used.
>
> thanks
> shane

You're better off looking on the net.

There are numerous solar suppliers in NZ with web sites and at least contact
info.

--
Steve
--
"Naturally, the common people don't want war;
neither in Russia nor in England nor in America,
nor for that matter in Germany.
That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders
of the country who determine the policy and
it is always a simple matter to drag the people
along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist
dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can
always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
That is easy. All you have to do is tell them
they are being attacked and denounce the
pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing
the country to danger. It works the same way
in any country."
- Hermann Goering, Nazi Reichsmarshall

shane hobson

In article <cS0Ua.7177$(E-Mail Removed)>, Steve
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> You're better off looking on the net.
>
> There are numerous solar suppliers in NZ with web sites and at least contact
> info.

Interesting.
I get ignored in nz.wanted but in nz.comp I get some helpful advice.

I've emailed several NZ suppliers, none seem enthusiastic.
I'd like to get in touch with anyone who has done the same thing already
and can share some experience.

thanks
shane

John Hornblow

On 25 Jul 2003 21:30:05 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (shane hobson) wrote:

My cousin built his own, he used an old lighting tower from the local
race course for the tower...