Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Hard Drive Needed

Re: Hard Drive Needed

Tim the Tower Man

Aaron Lawrence wrote:

> Thus spake Tim the Tower Man:
>
>>I've got no bites in the Manawatu, so I'm asking a wider audience.
>>I'm after A Seagate Medallist Hard Drive.
>>

> Can you pay for it? I was just looking at a (currently) unused Medallist
> drive at work - I'm in Palmerston North.

Thanks anyway. I tracked one down last night.

I can't have crossed my fingers right, 'cos it wasn't the circuit board
like I hoped and I've exhausted every possibility except the really
expensive ones.

Easier to start from scratch.