Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Paradigm PCs Wellington

Re: Paradigm PCs Wellington

rubber

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:36:39 +1200, "Brian" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I just had my MS Intellimouse mouse replaced under warranty from Paradigm
>PCs Ltd Wellington.I found them extremely professional and very helpful
>replacing this product.
>Thank you
>Brian

I bought a TV tuner card from them a few weeks ago - It took a little
longer to process (a few days) but they were training up a new person
and replied to every query I made. Also my sister bought a Cd writer
from them a few weeks before me. Never having purchased a pc part
before I recommended PP to her. Her experience was the same as mine -
quick excellent service. Good prices too. I'll be back for sure

Rubber

JJ

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:37:16 +1200, rubber wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:36:39 +1200, "Brian" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>I just had my MS Intellimouse mouse replaced under warranty from Paradigm
>>PCs Ltd Wellington.I found them extremely professional and very helpful
>>replacing this product.
>>Thank you
>>Brian
>>

> I bought a TV tuner card from them a few weeks ago - It took a little
> longer to process (a few days) but they were training up a new person
> and replied to every query I made. Also my sister bought a Cd writer
> from them a few weeks before me. Never having purchased a pc part
> before I recommended PP to her. Her experience was the same as mine -
> quick excellent service. Good prices too. I'll be back for sure
>
> Rubber

I've been dealing with Mark for years, from full systems to anything
else connect with computers you can mention Mark Francis would have
to be the most honest, helpful person I've ever dealt with (not just
computers). If anyone deserves to do well in business it's Mark.
Paradigm is certainly one firm that I would recommend to anyone with
confidence.

Paradigm PCs BTMO NZ Computing 7 03-09-2008 08:34 PM
Car PCs, mini PCs run Linux and windowsXP Andy Computer Information 0 01-27-2006 02:14 AM
Re: Paradigm PCs Wellington M NZ Computing 3 07-24-2003 03:17 AM
Re: Paradigm PCs Wellington Steve NZ Computing 0 07-22-2003 10:29 AM
Re: Paradigm PCs Wellington XPD NZ Computing 0 07-22-2003 10:20 AM

Advertisments