Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Surveillance Software - How do you know if you are being watched?

Re: Surveillance Software - How do you know if you are being watched?

mnm snr

wrong attitude, its a corporate environment, possibly his, he has every
legal right to make sure you arent spending too much, if any, time using that
environment for personal use, just as he has the right to monitor all
traffic on the network to ensure viruses or illegal material isnt going to
send his business broke or put him in prison.

did he pay you for being off sick?