Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Surveillance Software - How do you know if you are being watched?

Re: Surveillance Software - How do you know if you are being watched?

samg

"MF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:hWQSa.87771$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi Guys,
>
> Just wondering if someone could put my mind at ease.
>
> While off with the flu last week, my boss used my/his computer, I
> noticed in the history that he had be looking at Spector & Eblaster
> Spying software sites.
>
> I just don't want copies of my emails, to my friends going to my boss.
>
> Is it possible to find out if it has be installed on a pc, to see if
> Big Brother is watching?
>
> Couldn't belief that this is software out there, like that.
>
> This was alot of software programs on this site, so he may have been
> looking at something else......hopefully

Number one rule is - never send personal email at work. Ever. Your
employer has the legal right to read all your incoming/outgoing email if
he or she chooses to.