Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Telecom and Telstra attempt to restrict peering to each other - media coverage

Re: Telecom and Telstra attempt to restrict peering to each other - media coverage

Bruce Sinclair

In article <bfjcc9$ejkge$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>, Jay <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>T.N.O. wrote:
>
>> Jay wrote:
>>> Do you own that vehicle that was made in Japan or Australia?
>>> Of course you do. Just because your car wasn't made in NZ
>>> doesn't mean that you don't own it?

>> err yeah, but it is still a Japanese car, not a NZ car.

>It is a NZ car (because it is registered in NZ) which was made in Japan.

When was the last time you heard anyone say ... there goes another NZ car ?

I suggest you probably have heard 'there's another japanese car' ... even
though many of them aren't made there any more

Bruce

Oook !
NOTE remove the not_ from the address to reply. NO SPAM !

Master Tech

Bruce Sinclair wrote:
> I suggest you probably have heard 'there's another japanese car' ...
> even though many of them aren't made there any more

Ahh, Bruce Jay would not have heard that, being an Australian.

But then, being an Australian, why let the facts get in the way of a good
story ?! Esp with this thread.