Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Telecom Take Note

Telecom Take Note

paulsy

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 10:00:01 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (paulsy) wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 21:55:22 +1200, Gary <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Um, no this is not true. You sound like you work for Telescum!.

>I look foward to the day I can tell Theresa to stick a carrot up her
>asrse.

ah **** it, a typo when I didn't need it because I sure do want
Theresa and telecom to impale themselves on a rather large carrot and
it was up their 'arse' that I expected it to go, of course!

RecylerMan

Who is this wrote:
> In article <bfahil$crs70$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>,
> Jay <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>Who is this wrote:

>>>An I have yet to even break the 1G barrier even in the month where I
>>>downloaded 400Mb of system/software updates.

>>Wow!
>>

> The only people I know who break the 1G barrier are those who download
> heaps of MP3s, porn, and warez, none of which is legitimate traffic

I down load Linux ISO's three disks for mandraek and another thee for
red hat oh then get somthing ellce and next thing you have done 4 to 6
gig in a month and no illegitmate traffic

--
RecylerMan ICQ 22245595

Mail to :- l i n u x u s r AT i h u g DOT c o DOT n z

Who is this

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Gary <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >The only people I know who break the 1G barrier are those who download
> >heaps of MP3s, porn, and warez, none of which is legitimate traffic

> Um, no this is not true. You sound like you work for Telescum!.

Oh and what legit reason is there ?

Who is this

In article <bfb7kc$i8j$(E-Mail Removed)>,
RecylerMan <(E-Mail Removed)0.nz> wrote:

> I down load Linux ISO's three disks for mandraek and another thee for
> red hat oh then get somthing ellce and next thing you have done 4 to 6
> gig in a month and no illegitmate traffic

Each and every month, wow, and I though linux was beautiful because it
was not bloated. Or am I to beleieve that it is so buggy that it
requires this each and every month?

Jay

Who is this wrote:

> In article <bfb7kc$i8j$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> RecylerMan <(E-Mail Removed)0.nz> wrote:
>

>> I down load Linux ISO's three disks for mandraek and another thee for
>> red hat oh then get somthing ellce and next thing you have done 4 to 6
>> gig in a month and no illegitmate traffic

> Each and every month, wow, and I though linux was beautiful because it
> was not bloated. Or am I to beleieve that it is so buggy that it
> requires this each and every month?

No

Uncle StoatWarbler

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:43:04 +1200, Who is this wrote:

> An I have yet to even break the 1G barrier even in the month where I
> downloaded 400Mb of system/software updates.

I did 7.5GB in an hour just downloading a bunch of mpegs of a US federal
trade commission conference.

Matthew Poole

In article <bfc8vb$c1h$(E-Mail Removed)>, RecylerMan <(E-Mail Removed)0.nz> wrote:
>Who is this wrote:

*SNIP*
Would you care to try that again with punctuation There are those of us
who find it very difficult to read a post that is effectively a single
sentence It also makes it VERY hard for Woger to understand the point
you're trying to get across I do realise that Woger normally finds this
difficult but no punctuation is just a little more than his brain can
cope with

--
Matthew Poole Auckland, New Zealand
"Veni, vidi, velcro...

My real e-mail is mattATp00leDOTnet

T.N.O.

Gary wrote:
>>The only people I know who break the 1G barrier are those who download
>>heaps of MP3s, porn, and warez, none of which is legitimate traffic

> Um, no this is not true. You sound like you work for Telescum!.

How can you say that this is unture, he was commenting on people he
knows, unless you know the people he knows, and know their downloading
habits, you are the one who is wrong.

I dont think that he sounds like he works for Telecom(I can spell the
company name correctly ), maybe just a typical low usage user.

I didn't use more than 5GB when flatting in Auckland, we had better
things to do than download **** all the time.

T.N.O.

paulsy wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 21:55:22 +1200, Gary <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>Um, no this is not true. You sound like you work for Telescum!.

> I look foward to the day I can tell Theresa to stick a carrot up her
> asrse.

Why not send her an email... last time I checked it was available on the
Telecom website I think it was (E-Mail Removed) but you
may have to correct the spelling of her name.

T.N.O.

Uncle StoatWarbler wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:43:04 +1200, Who is this wrote:
>

>>An I have yet to even break the 1G barrier even in the month where I
>>downloaded 400Mb of system/software updates.

> I did 7.5GB in an hour just downloading a bunch of mpegs of a US federal
> trade commission conference.

Full Jetstream I presume? Jetstart wouldnt allow that(unless they ****ed
up the limiting again)