Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > [ANN] Geekzone promotion: Worldmate (Palm, Pocket PC, P800, Nokia Series 60)

[ANN] Geekzone promotion: Worldmate (Palm, Pocket PC, P800, Nokia Series 60)

Uncle StoatWarbler

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:07:56 +1200, Mauricio Freitas wrote:

>> The issue is that the charter of the group doesn't allow commercial
>> postings, otherwise we'd be swimming in them.
>>

> Uncle, would you qualify my [ANN] postings as commercial?

I'd say they read like commercials.

Best way to advertise anything on the net is to put it in your sig (4 line
max) and just keep particpating.

Howard

> That's ok, two comments/requests are enough. I'll not post updates on
> nz.comp anymore.

That's a shame. I say continue, especially with your [ANN] header.

Mauricio Freitas

"Howard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hs4Ua.91642$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > That's ok, two comments/requests are enough. I'll not post updates on
> > nz.comp anymore.

> That's a shame. I say continue, especially with your [ANN] header.

Thanks Howard... But I'd rather not see the spam word and Geekzone in the
same sentence with this connotation... Keep visiting the site though,
because there're some more freebies coming.

--
Mauricio Freitas
Handhelds, mobile: http://www.geekzone.co.nz or

Nicholas Sherlock

"Howard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hs4Ua.91642$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > That's ok, two comments/requests are enough. I'll not post updates on
> > nz.comp anymore.

> That's a shame. I say continue, especially with your [ANN] header.

I concur. I don't mind the Geekzone posts.

Cheers,
Nicholas Sherlock

Matt B

In news:bfqn4p$a44$(E-Mail Removed),
Nicholas Sherlock <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Howard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:hs4Ua.91642$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>> That's ok, two comments/requests are enough. I'll not post updates
>>> on nz.comp anymore.

>> That's a shame. I say continue, especially with your [ANN] header.
>>

> I concur. I don't mind the Geekzone posts.
>
> Cheers,
> Nicholas Sherlock

Ditto. Ignore the "POSP" from the netcop who started this nonsense - it's
probably an acronym the **** had just picked up on and was hanging out for a
chance to use it.

--
Regards,