Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > New MS / MSDN search engine stuffed

New MS / MSDN search engine stuffed

Mainlander

Anyone been to MSDN lately and done a search?

The new search system is absolutely useless and can't find anything at
all.

It's only a couple of weeks since I went in and searched for "powerpoint
object model" which turned up a whole lot of results, now you can run
that search through MSDN and get "Your search returned no results", it is
!@#$%^&^&^ useless heap of crap.

Steve

Mainlander allegedly said:

> Anyone been to MSDN lately and done a search?
>
> The new search system is absolutely useless and can't find anything at
> all.
>
> It's only a couple of weeks since I went in and searched for "powerpoint
> object model" which turned up a whole lot of results, now you can run
> that search through MSDN and get "Your search returned no results", it is
> !@#$%^&^&^ useless heap of crap.

.......surprise.....

--
Steve

Andy Boyd [MS]

I have forwarded this on to the Search team - hopefully they'll be able to
do something about it.

--
Andy Boyd
Program Manager