Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Where to get PSU fuse in Wellington?

Re: Where to get PSU fuse in Wellington?

colinco

In article <b08Ra.5199$(E-Mail Removed)>, Ali P wrote...
> On many PSUs if you take it apart and break the seal then you void the
> warranty. There's a little sticker that comes apart when you take the screws
> out. I had to take my PSU apart to replace the fuse. It was soldered in too
> so I well and truly voided any warranty claims by taking a soldering iron to
> it. Can your fuse be replaced without dismantling your PSU?

I think if you've switched the selector to the wrong input voltage,
there's no warranty left to worry about