Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > My movies (avi) are playing very dark

My movies (avi) are playing very dark

Brett Cooper

I can change the brightness level of the movies I'm playing.
I'm using media player classic and tried media player also but can't
change from having images that are just a bit too dark to view.
I changed the desktop settings and still no difference.

Can anyone help

Thanks
Brett

Dave Taylor

They are too dark? If so, right click the playing file in media player
classic, select filters, select the filter you are using (DIVX/XVID?) and
poke about in there for the brightness setting, click apply, then ok.