Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > non standard battery size

non standard battery size

cam nospam

Hi All,

Anyone know of any sites that detail non standard batteries?

I'm wanting to repack a mobile phone battery type NM7074 and the
Panasonic cells look like extra long AAs. I've never seen this type before.

Any help appreciated.

colinco

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, cam nospam wrote...
> Hi All,
>
> Anyone know of any sites that detail non standard batteries?
>
> I'm wanting to repack a mobile phone battery type NM7074 and the
> Panasonic cells look like extra long AAs. I've never seen this type before.
>
> Any help appreciated.

What chemistry are the batteries? At least it's easier to fit shorter
ones in.
http://www.panasonic.com/industrial/...met/index.html

cam nospam

Thankyou very much.

AAAL was the variaint. Just like a AAA except 10mm longer.

colinco wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, cam nospam wrote...
>
>>Hi All,
>>
>>Anyone know of any sites that detail non standard batteries?
>>
>>I'm wanting to repack a mobile phone battery type NM7074 and the
>>Panasonic cells look like extra long AAs. I've never seen this type before.
>>
>>Any help appreciated.
>>

> What chemistry are the batteries? At least it's easier to fit shorter
> ones in.
> http://www.panasonic.com/industrial/...met/index.html

colinco

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, cam nospam wrote...
> AAAL was the variaint. Just like a AAA except 10mm longer.

No idea where you would get them here. You can get 800mAH AAA now that
probably match the capacity of the originals. Is the length critical?