Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: IE saving jpegs as bmps

Re: IE saving jpegs as bmps

The Enforcer

Try deleting your temporary internet files (tools > internet options) and it
should save in the correct format. This problem has happened to me a couple
of times and doing that has always fixed it.

"Beemer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Using IE5. What gives with MS IE? Can't they get that right? Option
> to save pictures is BMP only and untitled. Went online to find fix.
> None worked. Notice in forums that plenty of people have this
> problem, even with IE5.5 and 6.
>
> Also, whats with the contoured colour separation look to the pictures?

Beemer

Tried that and other fixes suggested on the MS IE page, none worked,
possibly because of the log-in.