Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: ASUS AAM6000EV Router, NAT.

Re: ASUS AAM6000EV Router, NAT.

-{-astrae-}-

We have a reasonable amount of brownouts each year. This is mainly from the
weather. The last storm we had the power went off 3 times within a minute.
Not too good for the computers running.

We also seem to get a lot cars hitting power poles or possums getting into
transformers.

astrae

news:(E-Mail Removed)...