Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: A certain organisation rejecting email if not posted through Xtra's SMTP server

Re: A certain organisation rejecting email if not posted through Xtra's SMTP server

Enkidu

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 02:18:19 +0000, "Uncle StoatWarbler"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 01:29:12 +1200, Lennier wrote:
>
>> Wave.co.nz is rejecting email being sent by Xtra customers who do not use
>> Xtra's SMTP server.

>With the sheer number of trojan horses/viruses circulating which turn
>windows PCs into spam factories, the wonder is not that Wave is doing it,
>but that more ISPs aren't.

Zactly.

Uncle StoatWarbler