Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Wahoot! Telecom have just invited me to a focus group!

Re: Wahoot! Telecom have just invited me to a focus group!

Richard Malcolm-Smith

Howard wrote:

> I'm mainly going to bang on about the ridiculous ADSL pricing.
>
> Does anybody else want me to add their complaints to my list... Now's your
> chance!

The fact that I cant get ADSL without paying for a phoneline that I dont want.

The limitations of there network only allowing for a single IP address on the
connection.

How about my pet hate, when you get a phone line, you have to proactivly choose
a different toll provider if you dont want to use telecom.

The insane chargig for national data on the ADSL network, driving most people to
jetstart, which is too slow to really do anything with.

Yeah... thats enough for now.. I dont have any problems with there phone
network, because I dont use it.