Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > EndItAll

EndItAll

Wyn

Just in case anyone was following this thread where I was asking for help in
getting EndItAll 2 to run on XP I have to report a successful result, mainly
due to help from "Bold Patrician".

The culprit that prevented EndItAll from running was Photo Express's
CalCheck which had been added to the startup folder. I don't expect anyone
else will come across this problem, but just in case they do...

Wyn