Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Wahoot! Telecom have just invited me to a focus group!

Re: Wahoot! Telecom have just invited me to a focus group!

Wombus

How about investment in inforstructure, i live in the heart of a City
(Hamilton) yet ADSL is not avaliable.

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:41:22 +1200, Howard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I'm mainly going to bang on about the ridiculous ADSL pricing.
>
> Does anybody else want me to add their complaints to my list... Now's
> your
> chance!
>
> -H

RecylerMan

Wombus wrote:
> How about investment in inforstructure, i live in the heart of a City
> (Hamilton) yet ADSL is not avaliable.
>

> On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:41:22 +1200, Howard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I'm mainly going to bang on about the ridiculous ADSL pricing.
>>
>> Does anybody else want me to add their complaints to my list... Now's
>> your
>> chance!
>>
>> -H

Year they still use thoes stuped little RLU exchanges least Ihug want's
my money 156Kbs in and modem speeds out, I think there lates add for the
free install I should take em up and demand they give it to me. and If
they cant install soon then for every month I dont have it I get 2 free
monts. That should get them to wake up...

--
RecylerMan ICQ 22245595

Mail to :- l i n u x u s r AT i h u g DOT c o DOT n z