Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Wahoot! Telecom have just invited me to a focus group!

Re: Wahoot! Telecom have just invited me to a focus group!

Bruce Sinclair

In article <cv3Pa.75083$(E-Mail Removed)>, "Howard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>I'm mainly going to bang on about the ridiculous ADSL pricing.
>
>Does anybody else want me to add their complaints to my list... Now's your
>chance!

How about some service that isn't type 2 (regarding bulls and cows ) and
doesn't involve answers like ...

"well if you don't like it we are happy to disconnect your phone"

They could set up a do not call list ... meaning they don't sell our phone
numbers to spam telemarketers ? yeah .. right

Bruce

Oook !
NOTE remove the not_ from the address to reply. NO SPAM !