Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Monitor cable D-Sub -> 5xBNC

Monitor cable D-Sub -> 5xBNC

Rob Davison

I'm after one to feed the second input on my monitor. Googled a bit.
Ascent list one but its out of stock. The DSE guy just gave me a
funny look. Can anyone suggest a source?

Rob.

Richard

"Rob Davison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:HjSOa.74491$(E-Mail Removed)...

> I'm after one to feed the second input on my monitor. Googled a bit.
> Ascent list one but its out of stock. The DSE guy just gave me a
> funny look. Can anyone suggest a source?

www.jaycar.co.nz, www.surplustronics.co.nz - both have them instore, dunno
about the sites tho.

Mainlander

In article <HjSOa.74491$(E-Mail Removed)>,

> I'm after one to feed the second input on my monitor. Googled a bit.
> Ascent list one but its out of stock. The DSE guy just gave me a
> funny look. Can anyone suggest a source?

No, a question, can these be used to put a VGA signal into a projector
that has 5 BNC sockets?

Rob Davison

Mainlander wrote:

> In article <HjSOa.74491$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>
>>I'm after one to feed the second input on my monitor. Googled a bit.
>>Ascent list one but its out of stock. The DSE guy just gave me a
>>funny look. Can anyone suggest a source?

In the process of being sorted.
Thanks to those who have replied here and by email.

> No, a question, can these be used to put a VGA signal into a projector
> that has 5 BNC sockets?

I'm not sure but I'd imagine the projector would have to be able to
handle a VGA signal too.

Rob.