Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Help requested in finding dangerous Helensville area driver

Help requested in finding dangerous Helensville area driver

Bruce Simpson

On 30 Jun 2003 02:04:23 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Morrissey
Breen) wrote:

>Bruce Simpson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
>

>> >R O S K 0 (zero)

>> I live out South Head and have seen that number plate several times.
>> If you can't find who is (ir)responsible for it, I might be able to
>> ask around.

>Surely this ROSK0 driver would be the ideal target for your cruise
>missile, Mr Simpson.

Why, I've always found him to be a jolly nice and quite sensible chap
-- which makes it strange that someone reports his care being involved
or contributing to an accident.

Still, we don't have all the facts do we so it's unwise to judge.

Tilly

Morrissey Breen wrote:
> Bruce Simpson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
>

>>> R O S K 0 (zero)

>> I live out South Head and have seen that number plate several times.
>> If you can't find who is (ir)responsible for it, I might be able to
>> ask around.

> Surely this ROSK0 driver would be the ideal target for your cruise
> missile, Mr Simpson.

ROFLMAO.

Tilly

--
(E-Mail Removed)

Dan Santoro

True Bruce.....I'm just alerting everyone else about this clown.........thanks for your comments........

Bruce Simpson wrote:

> On 30 Jun 2003 02:04:23 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (Morrissey
> Breen) wrote:

> >> I live out South Head and have seen that number plate several times.
> >> If you can't find who is (ir)responsible for it, I might be able to
> >> ask around.

> >Surely this ROSK0 driver would be the ideal target for your cruise
> >missile, Mr Simpson.

> Why, I've always found him to be a jolly nice and quite sensible chap
> -- which makes it strange that someone reports his care being involved
> or contributing to an accident.
>
> Still, we don't have all the facts do we so it's unwise to judge.
>
> --
> you can contact me via http://aardvark.co.nz/contact/

MorrisTheCat

"Dan Santoro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Of course he/they can....I'm making others aware of the bastard......
>
> m00se wrote:
>
> > Dan Santoro wrote:
> >
> > > If anyone has any information on who this clown in ROSK0
> > > is/was or the collision's aftermath, please contact me
> > > directly thru my above e-mail or Constable Chris Jujnovich
> > > of the NZ Police/Helensville barracks at 0-9-420-8967.
> > >

> > Constable Chris Jujnovich cannot look up on the police computers and
> > find out who the registered owner of this vehicle is?

FWIW.... You've jogged my memmory! I've watched in astonishment at 'ROSK0'
(white car) doing some weird not very courteous things coming off the
Westgate/KFC roundabout onto the highway 16 in the form of cutting off
merging vehicles... the roundabout is two-lane and usually the "Merge Like a
Zipper" (roadcode) in into the highway would apply with most vehicles doing
it... Perhaps someone other than the local gent and owner of ROSK0 mentioned
has been using the vehicle and is unfamiliar with.

(my flame jacket is now fully covering me)

Arthur Bach

Not overcome with good spelling, either, I see.

m00se wrote:

> Bobs wrote:
> >
> > Don't test my righteous fury. When angry I cut a swathe of verbal
> > destruction. I'm known as "Blitzkrieg Bobs" for a reason.
> >

> Baghdad Bobs brother?
>
> Somehow im not overcome with fear.

Dan Santoro

Don Hills wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Dan Santoro <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >True Bruce.....I'm just alerting everyone else about this clown.........thanks for your comments........

> I have seen no confirmation here that the car's owner had anything to do with
> the incident. Until the full facts are known, other scenarios are just as
> likely. For example, consider this: A driver from a country where they drive
> on the right, fearing for his life, under pressure, does a U-turn in some
> haste. It's quite likely that you'd automatically end up on the right-hand
> side of the road before correcting. I find this as least as likely as the
> scenario you described.

Quite true..........valid points indeed

> You say that "Roscoe" forced you into the oncoming car. For him to do that,
> he would have had to either come up from behind you on your left (on the
> shoulder/kerb), or if coming towards you he would have to pull into your
> lane and threaten a head-on collision. Either event would be plainly visible
> to the people you hit, and your combined statements would give the police
> all the evidence they need to charge "Roscoe". Since you say this has not
> happened, I'm inclined to believe that we haven't yet heard the full story.

At the point of impact, I was coming up a hill and they were on the other side of said hill......never saw
each other till the crash..........re charging ROSK0, since all the police have is my word, they consider
that circumstantial evidence.......the cop and a volunteer fireman on the scene both said that they 've seen
said car in the Helensville area and it matched my brief description.....

> --
> Don Hills (dmhills at attglobaldotnet) Wellington, New Zealand
> "I don't use Linux. I prefer to use an OS supported by a large multi-
> national vendor, with a good office suite, excellent network/internet
> software and decent hardware support."

Alpine Dragon

"MorrisTheCat" <MorrisTheCat@MorrisTheCat> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Dan Santoro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >

> FWIW.... You've jogged my memmory! I've watched in astonishment at

'ROSK0'
> (white car) doing some weird not very courteous things coming off the
> Westgate/KFC roundabout onto the highway 16 in the form of cutting off
> merging vehicles... the roundabout is two-lane and usually the "Merge Like

> Zipper" (roadcode) in into the highway would apply with most vehicles

doing
> it... Perhaps someone other than the local gent and owner of ROSK0

mentioned
> has been using the vehicle and is unfamiliar with.

Another thing springs to mind, the car could have been Sold or has Changed
hands.

Dan Santoro

Alpine Dragon wrote:

> "MorrisTheCat" <MorrisTheCat@MorrisTheCat> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Dan Santoro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >

> > FWIW.... You've jogged my memmory! I've watched in astonishment at

> 'ROSK0'
> > (white car) doing some weird not very courteous things coming off the
> > Westgate/KFC roundabout onto the highway 16 in the form of cutting off
> > merging vehicles... the roundabout is two-lane and usually the "Merge Like

> > Zipper" (roadcode) in into the highway would apply with most vehicles

> doing
> > it... Perhaps someone other than the local gent and owner of ROSK0

> mentioned
> > has been using the vehicle and is unfamiliar with.
> >

> Another thing springs to mind, the car could have been Sold or has Changed
> hands.

Possible........the cop & the fireman both said they've seen the car in that
area for quite a while tho......