Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Help requested in finding dangerous Helensville area driver

Help requested in finding dangerous Helensville area driver

Dan Santoro

Thanxxx Bobsey.........I've no ill will against any Kiwis except this
schmuck..........

Bobs wrote:

> m00se wrote:
> > David Springthorpe wrote:
> >
> >> Dan Santoro <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...

> >> Surely the relevant NZ authorities can easily do a computer look-up on
> >> the above details to find who it's registered to.....?

> > Yes they can, how else would speed camera tickets get to the car owner?
> >
> > Somebodys trolling for something.

> Dan has been a regular at rec.sport.rugby.union for years. He isn't a
> troll you obnoxious turd.
>

> --
> It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us the freedom of the
> press.
>
> It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
>
> It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to
> demonstrate.
>
> It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and
> whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the
> flag

Dan Santoro

Interesting point..........my thinking is that if you're going to drive
like a maniac, why announce your name?

colinco wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed) >, T.N.O.
> wrote...
> > Im assuming that it would be even easier with a personalised plate
> > such as ROSK0
> >

> Assuming that the plate is real.
> In Wellington several years ago there was a white Holden Ute that the
> police were looking for that didn't exist as far as the system was
> concerned.

m00se

Dan Santoro wrote:
> Of course he/they can....I'm making others aware of the bastard......

And if hes guilty of anything, the police will catch and prosecute him.

Vigilantism isnt a solution. Nor is defaming him/her.

m00se

Dan Santoro wrote:
> I understand both of your thinking, however since I'm half around the world, the
> police cannot release the guys' name and don't like 'unfinished business'....I'm
> trying to do what I can to rid your roads of this idiot.........

His/her car wasnt stolen and taken for a joy ride at the time? The
possibilities are endless, and your defaming of this person wont do
anything except insight more 'road rage' in the case of a nutter seeing
this car.

Dan Santoro

I do agree with your words to a point.........put yourself in my driver's
seat that night and then mull it over.......I'd much rather be talking
about touring the Northlands (as I'd planned) for 3 days......

m00se wrote:

> Dan Santoro wrote:
> > Of course he/they can....I'm making others aware of the bastard......
> >

> And if hes guilty of anything, the police will catch and prosecute him.
>
> Vigilantism isnt a solution. Nor is defaming him/her.

Dan Santoro

I understand your thinking......and when I'm almost killed (along w/2 others)
defaming someone is the least of my worries.....

m00se wrote:

> Dan Santoro wrote:
> > I understand both of your thinking, however since I'm half around the world, the
> > police cannot release the guys' name and don't like 'unfinished business'....I'm
> > trying to do what I can to rid your roads of this idiot.........
> >

> His/her car wasnt stolen and taken for a joy ride at the time? The
> possibilities are endless, and your defaming of this person wont do
> anything except insight more 'road rage' in the case of a nutter seeing
> this car.

Tilly

Bruce Simpson wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:40:34 +1200, Bruce Simpson
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 19:00:07 -0400, Dan Santoro
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello everyone. I realize that crossposting is a no-no, but
>>> please bear with me as I try to rid NZ of an extremely
>>> dangerous driver who nearly cost 3 lives (inc. myself).
>>>
>>> On Weds night June 4 I was traveling on Route 16 from
>>> Auckland airport thru Helensville and on to the South Head
>>> harbor area when I began being followed closely and harassed
>>> by a white mid 1990's auto (possibly Honda or Nissan) with
>>> the license
>>>
>>> R O S K 0 (zero)

>> I live out South Head and have seen that number plate several times.
>> If you can't find who is (ir)responsible for it, I might be able to
>> ask around.

> Actually, I remember who that plate belongs to -- and I find it hard
> to believe they'd act in an irresponsible manner. I've known them for
> 12 years and they're straight as a die.
>
> No, I'm not telling. The cops will have no problem identifying the
> owner, in fact it's quite likely they won't even need to use the
> computer, the owner is well known in the district.

Could it have been a wayward child, who knew they would get their arse
kicked if mum & dad found out?

Tilly

~misfit~

"Bobs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> m00se wrote:
> > Bobs wrote:
> >

> >> Dan has been a regular at rec.sport.rugby.union for years. He isn't a
> >> troll you obnoxious turd.
> >>

> > Dont give a **** if hes been licking ya ass crack for years either.
> >

> > You self ritious turd.

> Don't test my righteous fury. When angry I cut a swathe of verbal
> destruction. I'm known as "Blitzkrieg Bobs" for a reason.

'Cause you're a war freak?
--
~misfit~

Bruce

"T.N.O." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Dan Santoro wrote
> > If anyone has any information on who this clown in ROSK0
> > is/was

> It costs $25 to findout who the resistered owner of a car is, all you
> need is the Number plate.

No it costs $2.25 at any LTSA Agent, the form you ask for is "MR31".

Morrissey Breen

Bruce Simpson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..

> >R O S K 0 (zero)

> I live out South Head and have seen that number plate several times.
> If you can't find who is (ir)responsible for it, I might be able to
> ask around.

Surely this ROSK0 driver would be the ideal target for your cruise
missile, Mr Simpson.