Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > NZ Quake 2 severs?

Reply
Thread Tools

NZ Quake 2 severs?

 
 
Southern Kiwi
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-29-2003
Anyone know of an up to date page for servers?, this link appears out of
date http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~quad/nz_q2.html
TAI
Cheers
--
Southern Kiwi
southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Southern Kiwi
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2003
"Paul Gunson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Southern Kiwi wrote:
> > Anyone know of an up to date page for servers?, this link appears out of
> > date http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~quad/nz_q2.html
> > TAI
> > Cheers

>
> http://www.nzgames.com/nzmaster/?game=quake2
> http://www.techie.net.nz/games/quake2.html
> do a search on software called All Seeying Eye its cool sees all
> servers on planet and live stats, most of the NZ servers listed on
> techie.net r dead now, couple good ones in Oz.
>


Thanx Mate

--
Southern Kiwi
southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
k y l e
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2003
Broken English - Theme Song
"Southern Kiwi" <southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone know of an up to date page for servers?, this link appears out of
> date http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~quad/nz_q2.html
> TAI
> Cheers
> --
> Southern Kiwi
> southern_kiwi@*spamsucks*hotmail.com
>
>

Do people still play Quake 2? It looks horrible by today's standards. Pixel
city. Murky spacetunnel hell.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Margolis
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-30-2003
"k y l e" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:IYULa.2052$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >

> Do people still play Quake 2? It looks horrible by today's standards.

Pixel
> city. Murky spacetunnel hell.
>
>
>




It may not look as perty as some of the newer games, but it is still a blast
to play. Besides, it is really not that bad, except for the monotonous
brown colors, the actual graphical quality is very good. Right now, even
though I have UT2003, UT, q3a, unreal2... I would still rather play q2 ctf
online over any other game I have. It is what is fun that counts, not the
pretty graphics. Heck, I would rather play doom than some of the new
'pretty' crap that is coming out.

--
Margolis
http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ2FAQ.htm
http://www.agqx.org/faqs/AGQ3FAQ.htm
http://www.agutng.org.uk/



 
Reply With Quote
 
k y l e
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-01-2003
"Margolis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9%YLa.19085$(E-Mail Removed) rthlink.net...
> "k y l e" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:IYULa.2052$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > >

> > Do people still play Quake 2? It looks horrible by today's standards.

> Pixel
> > city. Murky spacetunnel hell.
> >
> >
> >

>
>
>
> It may not look as perty as some of the newer games, but it is still a

blast
> to play. Besides, it is really not that bad, except for the monotonous
> brown colors, the actual graphical quality is very good. Right now, even
> though I have UT2003, UT, q3a, unreal2... I would still rather play q2 ctf
> online over any other game I have. It is what is fun that counts, not the
> pretty graphics. Heck, I would rather play doom than some of the new
> 'pretty' crap that is coming out.
>
> --

Me too actually! Especially Doom. Serious Sam would be an exception. That
game, I've never had so much killing fun since Doom! But yes, interested in
your thoughts - forgive the lil trolling there to begin with.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tsunami warnings issued after massive quake bigal The Lounge 37 11-27-2009 04:28 AM
Quake 3 and the Python interpreter Neil Toronto Python 1 12-16-2006 01:42 AM
HEXUS.gaming :: Quake 4 - The First 15 Silverstrand Front Page News 54 11-15-2005 09:22 PM
Who needs quake when u have Candle Quake unholy Gaming 10 08-23-2005 01:51 PM
Play Quake 2 on 2 computers? Richard Miller Computer Support 3 07-07-2003 12:06 AM



Advertisments