Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Monday Madness Part Deux

OT: Monday Madness Part Deux

JaR

plaintive wail of Neil:

> very well, I have returned the $29.95 to my pocket, where you tried to
> pilfer it from.

Oh, I see where this is going! Very well, I should have known better. Well,
you just go ahead and keep the lousy $29.95. It's just not worth the
bother. But I think that you should at least refund the $30 shipping and
handling and the pre-payed postage and envelope. I will just have to
explain to my hungry little children that the reason daddy has no money for
food is because Uncle Neil would not return the money that they saved up by
shovelling snow for the neighbors all winter. Breaks my heart, I tell ya,
but don't you worry, they are tough little guys, and they'll manage.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
> did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>
>> Well. If you don't want my business, you can just return my $29.95
>> and I'll go elsewhere!

> very well, I have returned the $29.95 to my pocket, where you tried to
> pilfer it from.

Well, looks like we know what's in your pocket now don't we. Perhaps you
could procure $29.95 worth of snacks.
--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Neil

> But I think that you should at least refund the $30 shipping and
> handling and the pre-payed postage and envelope.

sure, can you loan me some money?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- A waist is a terrible thing to mind.

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#A8YEoGSGHA.4740
@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

> Well, looks like we know what's in your pocket now don't we.

you can't be sure of that. I think you (not jtyc) should reach in there
and check. If you find $29.95 in there, I'll buy snacks.

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

If you don't, rummage around and I will buy even more snacks...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

JaR

plaintive wail of Neil:

> sure, can you loan me some money?

Just deduct it from what you owe and return the balance.

Ought to come out to roughly $59.93.

Go ahead and round it off to an even hundred bucks, and we'll call it good.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:#A8YEoGSGHA.4740 @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:
>
>> Well, looks like we know what's in your pocket now don't we.

> you can't be sure of that. I think you (not jtyc) should reach in
> there and check. If you find $29.95 in there, I'll buy snacks.
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>

> If you don't, rummage around and I will buy even more snacks...

So, you are suggesting that I will have to rummage in order to find what you
want me to find?

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Jtyc

> So, you are suggesting that I will have to rummage in order to find what
> you want me to find?

Maybe he tucks?

You never can tell what the InterNeil will do next.

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: Jtyc assaulted us with:
>> So, you are suggesting that I will have to rummage in order to find
>> what you want me to find?

> Maybe he tucks?
>

> You never can tell what the InterNeil will do next.

Stop it, I don't want to think that way about him! Brain scrub.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Jtyc

> Stop it, I don't want to think that way about him! Brain scrub.

Hmm... I wonder where I am on the leader board for causing brain scrubs...

Neil

> Go ahead and round it off to an even hundred bucks, and we'll call it
> good.

it's in the back of the Ferrari

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X