Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photos from a D70 & Sigma 18-125 from Great Brak River

Photos from a D70 & Sigma 18-125 from Great Brak River

Bernard Rother

I put this site up mainly for family around South Africa, Australia,
England and New York.
I didn't count them but it looks to be around 50 or 60 photos.

http://home.telkomsa.net/brother/Gar...News/index.htm

It's not Fine Art and all photos were shot from the hip as and when the
situations presented themselves.
I carry my D70 wherever I go and don't really concern myself overly with
specs and having the latest & greatest. I've just replaced the Sigma
18-125 with an 18-200 OS HSM. Now that was a huge improvement !
All were taken in jpg format.

Of course, comments are welcome .... good or bad.

Got lots of plans for HDR & NEF in the near future

Hope you enjoy them.

Bernard.

Paul Furman

Bernard Rother wrote:
> I put this site up mainly for family around South Africa, Australia,
> England and New York.
> I didn't count them but it looks to be around 50 or 60 photos.
> http://home.telkomsa.net/brother/Gar...News/index.htm
>
> It's not Fine Art and all photos were shot from the hip as and when the
> situations presented themselves.
> I carry my D70 wherever I go and don't really concern myself overly with
> specs and having the latest & greatest. I've just replaced the Sigma
> 18-125 with an 18-200 OS HSM. Now that was a huge improvement !
> All were taken in jpg format.

Geeze, lots of car accidents & such!

....not a great job but here's your two-headed giraffe:
http://edgehill.net/temp-/DSC_3456.jpg
(I think I like it better unedited)

> Of course, comments are welcome .... good or bad.
>
> Got lots of plans for HDR & NEF in the near future
>
> Hope you enjoy them.
>
> Bernard.

Bernard Rother

Paul Furman wrote:
> Bernard Rother wrote:
>> I put this site up mainly for family around South Africa, Australia,
>> England and New York.
>> I didn't count them but it looks to be around 50 or 60 photos.
>> http://home.telkomsa.net/brother/Gar...News/index.htm
>>
>> It's not Fine Art and all photos were shot from the hip as and when
>> the situations presented themselves.
>> I carry my D70 wherever I go and don't really concern myself overly
>> with specs and having the latest & greatest. I've just replaced the
>> Sigma 18-125 with an 18-200 OS HSM. Now that was a huge improvement !
>> All were taken in jpg format.

> Geeze, lots of car accidents & such!
>
> ....not a great job but here's your two-headed giraffe:
> http://edgehill.net/temp-/DSC_3456.jpg
> (I think I like it better unedited)
>
>> Of course, comments are welcome .... good or bad.
>>
>> Got lots of plans for HDR & NEF in the near future
>>
>> Hope you enjoy them.
>>
>> Bernard.

Hey, that looks cool ! Just so much to learn and so little time. Would
like to start spending more time when taking photos.

There's another site I put up with a helicopter crash just before
Christmas day.

http://home.telkomsa.net/brother/HeliCrash/index.htm

Who is BRAK? M Computer Support 5 02-20-2007 01:17 PM
Sigma or OEM Sigma as Quantaray Mikevt1 Digital Photography 4 10-17-2006 10:04 AM
Sigma 18-125/3,5-5,6 and Sigma 70-300 APO Super Macro IIusers friglob Digital Photography 3 02-06-2006 08:12 PM
Sigma 24-60 DG compare with sigma 24-70 DG rolento Digital Photography 1 11-13-2004 02:40 AM
Nikon D70 Images of River District, Richmond, VA Dean D. Fetterolf Digital Photography 6 05-04-2004 02:10 AM

Advertisments