Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Obtain Mcse,Ccna,Ccnp Without Tests( Pay after check results)100%Passing Gaurantee

Obtain Mcse,Ccna,Ccnp Without Tests( Pay after check results)100%Passing Gaurantee

Screenshots DUMPS

Get
Microsoft...Cisco....Comptia.....Oracle......Solar is......Certificaitons
Without Exam.......P{ay
After Check Result.......100% Passing Gaurantee In First
Attempt.......Need Not Tto Give Exams By Urself

I m going to tell you the fastest way to get
MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLAIS certified without efforts......

friends i have five vue and prometric testing sites here in
INDIA.......so, i will do the exams on the behalf of the candidates,
make them pass and charge some extra amount from them.........
see i need ur some details then i will book ur exam on my testing
site,

make u pass in exam then send scoresheet to you....by using that
scoresheet u will easily able to check ur exam status online on
related

note :- PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION OPTION IS ONLY AVALIABLE ONLY FOR
MICROSOFT TESTS...

official secure site.....
when u will check ur exam status online only then send me payment
through western union money transfer, thourgh moneygram or through
paypal

my new email id is :- http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

what details i need from the candidates :-

1. candidate full name(that he wants to appear on his scoresheet and
certificate)
2. candidate full address(for certificatio delivery)
3. candidate passport and driving liciense scan copy(as photo id
proof)
4. candidate landline as well as cell number(with country code)
5. correct exam numbers.......

so, if anyone is really intrested in this then jsut mail me these
details then he will be certified within a week....

prices :-

Microsoft any exam :- 500 usd
ccna :- 1300 usd
ccnp :- 3999 usd
ccsp :- 4999 usd
ccvp :- 4999 usd
comptia A+ :- 2600
comptia net+ :- 1700 usd
comptia security + = 1700 usd
Citrix each exam :- 1999 usd
sap each exam :- 1000 usd
oracle 9i :- 2800 usd
oracle 10g :- 2400 ussd
Microsoft Business Solution each exam :- 800 usd(including exam fee)

bunndle offer :-

Mcp+Mcsa+Mcse = 4000 usd
Mcp+Mcsa+Mcse+ccna = 5000 usd
ccna+ccnp= 4400 usd

note :- all prices inlcudes exam fee and our charges....

note :- pay after confirmation option is only avaliable for MICROSOFT
tests..

so.if anyone intrested in this just mail me at

(E-Mail Removed)

thanzzzzzzzzzz friends

TheITGirl

"Screenshots DUMPS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Get
> Microsoft...Cisco....Comptia.....Oracle......Solar is......Certificaitons
> Without Exam.......P{ay
> After Check Result.......100% Passing Gaurantee In First
> Attempt.......Need Not Tto Give Exams By Urself
>
> I m going to tell you the fastest way to get
> MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLAIS certified without efforts......
>
> friends i have five vue and prometric testing sites here in
> INDIA.......so, i will do the exams on the behalf of the candidates,
> make them pass and charge some extra amount from them.........
> see i need ur some details then i will book ur exam on my testing
> site,

<snip, snip, snip>

> so.if anyone intrested in this just mail me at
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> thanzzzzzzzzzz friends

Hey, spammers, get a load of this!

(E-Mail Removed)