Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Innovage Photo keychain

Innovage Photo keychain

p4o2

I have an Innovage digital photo keychain that I can not
get to work. The green light shows that it if fully charged but it
will not power on. Calling their "800" number results in being on hold
for 3 minutes and 20 seconds and then a hang up. Hey claim a trouble
shooting part on their website but I can not see it. Anyone have a
problem with this product/supplier?