Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: It's 1:44 AM.

OT: It's 1:44 AM.

TechGeekPro

On Mar 13, 2006 at 3:07pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mar 13, 2006 at 1:28pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
>>
>>> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> We all have time enough to fly.

>> Bzzzt! Wrong again. The correct answer is:
>>
>> "We all have time enough to cry."

> You are rong as rong can be. You are obviously tone-deaf.
>
> That was a country and western song by the great rock band Boston done
> in 1963.
>
> I know because I have it on a 78 rpm vinyl.
>
> It sounds really funny when you play it at 33-1/3.

Fris, you are really off your game today.

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

As I was walking down the street one day
A man came up to me and asked me what the time was that was on my watch,
yeah And I said

Does anybody really know what time it is
Does anybody really care
If so I can’t imagine why
We’ve all got time enough to cry

And I was walking down the street one day
A pretty lady looked at me and said her diamond watch had stopped cold
dead And I said

Does anybody really know what time it is
Does anybody really care
If so I can’t imagine why
We’ve all got time enough to cry

And I was walking down the street one day
Being pushed and shoved by people trying to beat the clock, oh, no I just
don’t know I don’t know
And I said, yes I said

Background:
People runnin’ everywhere
Don’t know where to go
Don’t know where I am
Can’t see past the next step
Don’t have time to think past the last mile
Have no time to look around
Just run around, run around and think why

Does anybody really know what time it is
Does anybody really care
If so I can’t imagine why
We’ve all got time enough to die

- Chicago

Considering that LRM lives near Chicago, you should have got that one.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with updates and a 99% uptime

Frisbee

> On Mar 13, 2006 at 3:07pm "Frisbee" blathered:
>
>> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> On Mar 13, 2006 at 1:28pm "Frisbee" blathered:

>>> Bzzzt! Wrong again. The correct answer is:
>>>
>>> "We all have time enough to cry."

>> You are rong as rong can be. You are obviously tone-deaf.
>>
>> That was a country and western song by the great rock band Boston done
>> in 1963.
>>
>> I know because I have it on a 78 rpm vinyl.
>>
>> It sounds really funny when you play it at 33-1/3.

> Fris, you are really off your game today.
>

> Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?
>
> As I was walking down the street one day
> A man came up to me and asked me what the time was that was on my watch,
> yeah And I said
>
> Does anybody really know what time it is
> Does anybody really care
> If so I can't imagine why
> We've all got time enough to cry
>
> And I was walking down the street one day
> A pretty lady looked at me and said her diamond watch had stopped cold
> dead And I said
>
> Does anybody really know what time it is
> Does anybody really care
> If so I can't imagine why
> We've all got time enough to cry
>
> And I was walking down the street one day
> Being pushed and shoved by people trying to beat the clock, oh, no I just
> don't know I don't know
> And I said, yes I said
>
> Background:
> People runnin' everywhere
> Don't know where to go
> Don't know where I am
> Can't see past the next step
> Don't have time to think past the last mile
> Have no time to look around
> Just run around, run around and think why
>
> Does anybody really know what time it is
> Does anybody really care
> If so I can't imagine why
> We've all got time enough to die
>
> - Chicago
>

> Considering that LRM lives near Chicago, you should have got that one.

Man, the fish are just jumping into the boat today.

TechGeekPro

On Mar 13, 2006 at 3:53pm "Frisbee" blathered:

> Man, the fish are just jumping into the boat today.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
Oh, oh oh I'm sorry, this is "abuse'. You want Room 12-A just along the
corridor.

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#wrj8NrRGHA.424
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> Does anybody really know what time it is?

does anybody care?

Not really a surprising comment from a Chicago girl...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Make something idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Jtyc

>> Does anybody really know what time it is?

Time is fleeting.

Gorm Braarvig

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> All gawked in amazement when: Frisbee assaulted us with:
>> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:uBo$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Consultant <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

>>> 9:58, morans.

>> West coast bias.

> Does anybody really know what time it is?
>
> --
> LRM
> MCNGP 7^2

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: TechGeekPro assaulted us with:
> On Mar 13, 2006 at 3:53pm "Frisbee" blathered:
>
>> Man, the fish are just jumping into the boat today.

Wait...who got the rice-a-roni, can I come over for dinner?

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: Jtyc assaulted us with:
>>> Does anybody really know what time it is?

> Time is fleeting.

Madness takes its toll
--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Frisbee

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> All gawked in amazement when: Jtyc assaulted us with:

>> Time is fleeting.

> Madness takes its toll

But christen grossly.

Neil

did you hear "Gorm Braarvig" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

this is quote-worthy...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Hey, these cookies don't taste anything like girl scouts!