Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Connection of Bluetooth Device

Connection of Bluetooth Device

Josie

When trying to turn on bluetooth discovery in windows XP i keep getting an
error message saying windows was unable to save discoverability settings and
connection settings, from the information I got this has to be on to connect
a mobile phone through bluetooth as nothing else is working.

I hope someone can help.

Cheers
josie