Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Can't get more than 24 files on TMPGEnc!

Can't get more than 24 files on TMPGEnc!

Skuba

Hi Guys,
I am new with DVD authoring and I am trying to transfer 28 video files
to DVD. But TMPGEnc will only show 24 of the files on the menus. I
have tried having all 28 files in 1 track, and also tried breaking it
down in 2 and even 3 tracks. It won't work, the maximum is always 24.

Is there a solution for this? Or will I have to start all over again
with another authoring program?

Thanks so much,