Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Dump Search Engine, It will be your best web site |

Dump Search Engine, It will be your best web site |

in da club

http://exams.googletoad.com

Just write your exam number or general phrase
(70-227,642-642,cisco,oracle etc.) and hit the search button.

Choose your dump (actualtests,pass4sure) , click detail page and
click
download button.

If you have any request just fill the form on the site..

Enjoy..

CBIC

"in da club" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Enjoy..

a$$f|_|ck3r

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"in da club" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> http://exams.googletoad.com
>
> Just write your exam number or general phrase
> (70-227,642-642,cisco,oracle etc.) and hit the search button.
>

> Choose your dump (actualtests,pass4sure) , click detail page and
> click
> download button.
>

> If you have any request just fill the form on the site..
>

> Enjoy..

Cool!

Now just reply to this thread with your name and MCP number and I will
handle the rest!

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

kpg*

Why do you think they call it dumps?

Just say 'No' to dumps.

This is your brain, this is your brain on dumps.

Doing dumps is the leading cause of blindness.

....and hair will grow on your palms.

and you'll smell funny.

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

I love the easy ones:
http://www.certguard.com/search.asp?...googletoad.com

Thanks in da club, but CertGuard has something 100000000X better. We
actually tell people that your site isn't worth their time.

BR,
--
CertGuard
www.CertGuard.com

Support your local MCT: http://www.certguard.com/mct/mct2008/

"in da club" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://exams.googletoad.com
>
> Just write your exam number or general phrase
> (70-227,642-642,cisco,oracle etc.) and hit the search button.
>

> Choose your dump (actualtests,pass4sure) , click detail page and
> click
> download button.
>

> If you have any request just fill the form on the site..
>

> Enjoy..

Red Swingline Stapler

in da club <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:cafc612a-ea78-4e8d-b25a-

> googletoad

Interesting... You distribute useless and illegal dumps, AND infringe on
Google's copyright at the same time. This site should have a long life
expectancy

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

"Red Swingline Stapler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> in da club <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:cafc612a-ea78-4e8d-b25a-
> (E-Mail Removed):
>
>> googletoad

> Interesting... You distribute useless and illegal dumps, AND infringe on
> Google's copyright at the same time. This site should have a long life
> expectancy

Stupidity breeds cluelessness.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Red Swingline Stapler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > in da club <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:cafc612a-ea78-4e8d-b25a-
> > (E-Mail Removed):
> >
> >> googletoad

> > Interesting... You distribute useless and illegal dumps, AND infringe on
> > Google's copyright at the same time. This site should have a long life
> > expectancy
> >

> Stupidity breeds cluelessness.

Huh? /grin.

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

kpg*

> Huh? /grin.

I knew it.

"kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9A1E8C126CDE7ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

> > Huh? /grin.

> I knew it.

It was no secret