Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Best software to read DVDs?

Best software to read DVDs?

ulixi@emmail.it

Hi,
in your opinion what is the best software to read DVDs?
I use Cyberlink PowerDVD, is there a better software?
thank you

D. Z.

<(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> in your opinion what is the best software to read DVDs?
> I use Cyberlink PowerDVD, is there a better software?
> thank you

I use VLC media player. It's for free. You can download it. It can read avi
format as well.

sandy58

On Jan 2, 12:32 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi,
> in your opinion what is the best software to read DVDs?
> I use Cyberlink PowerDVD, is there a better software?
> thank you

Blaze doesn't need a lot of/any maintenance.
Blaze DVD Player Professional 6.52
Full download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/29953885...erPro.6.52.rar
Good luck