Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Regedit ??? Please help quick!!

Regedit ??? Please help quick!!

=?Utf-8?B?TW91c2U=?=

Cd rom's are missing, code 41....have spent several days trying to fix this
issue!!! aargg!! Have come to the conclusion that reg edit is the place to go
or try. I am following directions from a microsoft fix about upper and lower
filters. My problem is when I get there ...highlighted the num....4D36E965
it shows me a list. What am I to do at this point?? I see upper and lower
filters twice ...looks like this...
upper filter
upper filter.bak

Same thing for lower filters. Sorry if I sound stupid!! But at this point
I"ve read so much stuff that i don't understand and alot I
do...Like..."Regedit at your own risk" so i just want to fix the
problem..hopefully as painlessly as possiable and not have my computer
crash...Can someone give me a quick walk thru?? Please Help!!
This is the 2nd time i've posted this. not sure if i'm doing it right...so
if someone could reply soon that would be great!!

--
Thank You !!!!

=?Utf-8?B?TW91c2U=?=

opps..sorry new at this...posted in the wrong place!!! or I'm just too blurry
eyed from all the stuff i've been reading trying to fix this!!
--
Thank You !!!!