Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Corepad Victory Mousepad @ ThinkComputers.org

Corepad Victory Mousepad @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “Woohoo, mouse pad reviews mean play time for me! Up on my review block today is the Corepad Victory, a hard surface professional mouse pad. If you know mouse pads, then you know Corepad, they are makers of quite a few different styles of pads and accessories for gamers and non-gamers alike. Enough, let's check this pad out...”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=358