Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Problem finding the answer to a question!!

Problem finding the answer to a question!!

=?Utf-8?B?a2F5c2V5cG9wcw==?=

I have posted several messages recently and I know they have been answered as
I have had a notification email! However when I click on the link in the
email to read the answer to my questions neither the question nor the answer
are anywhere to be seen. I then type in my nom-de-plume and search on that
but although it shows some answers to previous questions they are old ones
going back months. So where are my recent queries and how do I find them?
I've searched on the SUBJECT that I gave the query, some words in the query
and as I said earlier on my aka! I'm obviously doing something wrong as
others are using the discussion board daily and getting results.

I have put my complete question below along with its SUBJECT. See if you
can find it and email ((E-Mail Removed)) to say where and how
please!! If you just answer within the discussion board I doubt whether I’ll
find it!!!!!

ACCESS VBA ~ Populating fields in other tables

I posted this question but it seems to have got lost in the system!!

A very simple question really.

How do I read the value that is in one table into another table using VBA?

I have a form that uses a query for its data. On that form I have a combo
box that gets its data from another table. When I make a selection with the
combo box it places the selections first field in the equivalent field in the
forms query - but I want to place all the other fields of that record in
their equivalent field on the query. How do I do it please?

Pete

--
Peter J Aldersley (aka kayseypops)
BEDWORTH

Cerebrus

In case you read this...

Which groups did you post your question in ?

=?Utf-8?B?a2F5c2V5cG9wcw==?=

Hi
In the case of the particular question about ACCESS VBA I posted it in
'Office & Desktop Applications'. But surely wherever I posted it I should be
able to searh and find by going in the English folder. That certainly finds
other posts that I have made under various groups. In the case of your reply
I was notified by email and clicking on the link in the email took me
straight to your reply. This wasn't the case with the notification that I
had on an answer being posted to my ACCESS VBA question!
Pete

--

"Cerebrus" wrote:

> In case you read this...
>
> Which groups did you post your question in ?

=?Utf-8?B?a2F5c2V5cG9wcw==?=

Can no one help me with this please?
--
Peter J Aldersley (aka kayseypops)
BEDWORTH
England
**##**

"kayseypops" wrote:

> Hi
> In the case of the particular question about ACCESS VBA I posted it in
> 'Office & Desktop Applications'. But surely wherever I posted it I should be
> able to searh and find by going in the English folder. That certainly finds
> other posts that I have made under various groups. In the case of your reply
> I was notified by email and clicking on the link in the email took me
> straight to your reply. This wasn't the case with the notification that I
> had on an answer being posted to my ACCESS VBA question!
> Pete
>
> --
> Peter J Aldersley (aka kayseypops)
> BEDWORTH
> England
>

> "Cerebrus" wrote:
>
> > In case you read this...
> >
> > Which groups did you post your question in ?

Bigus DiŠkus

**kayseypops's** the one who fcukin said it
> Can no one help me with this please?

Kaysey....your best bet would be to ditch the Web based News Reader.

Either Find a capable newsreader...something like XNews, or at least open
your Outlook Express.

Go to this link and read:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/...ttingnews.mspx

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--mcngp.com - the best, with updates even.