Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Clear History

Clear History

Kuldeep

Framework: Visual Studio 2005
Technology: ASP.NET 2.0
Language: C#.NET 2.0

Hi All,

Is there a way to programmaticlly clear a selected few URL's from the
"History" section of our Internet Explorer settings

Thanks,
Kuldeep

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Kuldeep,

u cant do it, except clearing items in registry

did u try not to cache the desired urls like
Response.Cache.SetCacheability(HttpCacheability.No Cache);
Response.Cache.SetAllowResponseInBrowserHistory(fa lse);

---
WBR,