Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > The best domain name registration!

The best domain name registration!

conniezhang

Dear Valued Businessman/BusinessLady,

Todaynic.com is one of the first ICANN Accredited Registrars and CNNIC
Accredited Domestic

Registrars in China.
Great amount of domain extensions with low prices and provide VDNS
(Virtual Domain Name

Server) services of its Secondary Domain Name.
10XGE FDDI directly to ChinaNet to ensure stability and high speed.
CyberIP, Anti-spam

email, Website DIY,Internet call cards.
SCP's auto management(Smart Channel Provider) for resellers.

Once you become our reseller, we will offer the free interface mode
API(Application

Program Interface Mode) and 40% discount of our products to you.
Integrate a real-time, domain name registration process with your site
by using our

powerful SCP API (Support PHP ASP.NET and JAVA).
Perfect solution for high-volume resellers and satisfactory
service(7*24 hours).Unbeatable

price with highest grade quality(quality guaranteed the best!)

Join us on: http://www.todaynic.com/index_en.php for a free trail.
We support bulk registration for 30 together domains.

..CN Domain(first year: $0.14) -----Surprise Price
..WS $13.94
..SH/AC/IO $60.89
-TM $ 155.62
..US $16.24
..HK $24.36 (first year: $12.31)
..COM $6.77
..INFO $7.58
..NAME $8.53
..WS $13.94
..TW $29.77
..TV $40.05
..CC $34.91
..MOBI $15.29
..TRAVEL $175.37
Accordingly,you can register more domain names,Such
as:.Asia/.LA / .VC / .SC / .BZ / .AG /

..IN / .MN etc.Details pls check:http://www.todaynic.com/docEN/
price_en.php
We will be authoritied to register
continually:.it/ .eu/ .sg/.pro/.aero/ .am/ .at/ .be/

..ch/ .cnidn/ .cnregional/ .cx/ .de/ .es/ .eu/ .fm/ .gd/ .gs/ .im/ .it/ .jobs/ .jp/
..ki/ .li/ .md/ .ms/ .mu/ .nf/ .nl/ .nu/ .pl/ .ru/ .se/ .sg/ .tc/ .tk/ .tl/ .twidn/ .vg

Any further enquires, Pls don't hesitate to contact us:
MSN:(E-Mail Removed) Email:(E-Mail Removed)
Skype:sharon841101 Direct-Tel: (86) 756 2282523