Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Bladerunner Voiceover on new DVD??

Bladerunner Voiceover on new DVD??

bajazza@yahoo.com

I'm looking to buy the new Bladerunner DVD for a gift...only thing is
the person I'm buying it for likes the version with the
voiceover...does anyone know if the new (Dec. '07) release has this
voiceover on it? TIA
Jay

Irulan

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm looking to buy the new Bladerunner DVD for a gift...only thing is
> the person I'm buying it for likes the version with the
> voiceover...does anyone know if the new (Dec. '07) release has this
> voiceover on it? TIA
> Jay

If you buy the 5-disc version, this set has all the BLADERUNNER
versions ever made including the one with the voice-over plus
the rare workprint. Well worth the cost, IMHO.

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

bajazza@yahoo.com

Thanks!~
Jay.

Dick Sidbury

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Irulan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I'm looking to buy the new Bladerunner DVD for a gift...only thing is
> > the person I'm buying it for likes the version with the
> > voiceover...does anyone know if the new (Dec. '07) release has this
> > voiceover on it? TIA
> > Jay

> If you buy the 5-disc version, this set has all the BLADERUNNER
> versions ever made including the one with the voice-over plus
> the rare workprint. Well worth the cost, IMHO.

That's the one that I bought and do enjoy it. BUT you can get a version
with all but the work print for about half the price. IIRC 60 for the 5
disk set and 30 for the all-but-the-workprint version (and no extra
stuff like the case, the unicorn, the car...)

dick

Bladerunner Bob Bohling DVD Video 3 12-19-2007 01:26 AM
BLADERUNNER rerelease info GMAN DVD Video 0 05-30-2006 06:47 PM
eGuide to the voiceover industry Newsgroups VOIP 0 05-12-2006 06:40 AM
VoiceOver Communications VoiceOver Communications VOIP 0 07-08-2004 02:25 AM
Why is Harrrison Ford such a Wnnie in BladeRunner ? Scott Backular DVD Video 30 07-06-2004 02:39 AM

Advertisments