Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Import email from Mozilla Thunderbird to Windows Mail

Import email from Mozilla Thunderbird to Windows Mail

Phil Parsons

I have a new laptop with Vista installed and I would like to start using
Windows Mail. How can I import all my emails from Mozilla Thunderbird to
Windows Mail?

Also, I have seen Windows Live Mail for download. Is this better than
Windows Mail? Is it an update to it?