Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Copying standard VHS videos to DVD via computer.

Copying standard VHS videos to DVD via computer.

=?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWE=?=

Hello, Has anybody any idea if and how Ican copy a standard VHS video tape to
DVD. I have a DVD burner in my computer but don't know where to start with
this one. Many thanks

Bigus DiŠkus

**Julia's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> Hello, Has anybody any idea if and how Ican copy a standard VHS video
> tape to DVD. I have a DVD burner in my computer but don't know where
> to start with this one. Many thanks

Hmmmm...which Cert is this for?

Anyways, your best (and cheapest) bet would be to go to the local
Electronics store and purchase one of the VHS/DVD combos. They will record
your VHS to DVD with excellent quality.
--
Bigus DiŠkus

=?Utf-8?B?Y3liZXJtYW5fbnM=?=

Ok,
Zou have a few options, but the best one is to buy either Pinnacle Studio 9
or 10 Video card, or any TV tuner with AV in. The best olution i Studio,
'cause you'l get software with it, and it's very easy to work with it...

Bob, Serbia and Montenegro

"Julia" wrote:

> Hello, Has anybody any idea if and how Ican copy a standard VHS video tape to
> DVD. I have a DVD burner in my computer but don't know where to start with
> this one. Many thanks

Jonathan.Yarbrough@gmail.com

Yes, I have one and it works great.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...ice=&maxPrice=