Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: MCT 2008 Nominations are OPEN!!!

OT: MCT 2008 Nominations are OPEN!!!

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

The MCT Nomination Phase is open!!!

Let's get those nominations in!! We've got a couple great prizes and we're
hoping to get more as the year progresses.

Nominate an MCT: http://www.certguard.com/MCT-2008-Nomination.asp

If you know an MCT, let them know they have a chance at winning some great
prizes this year. Here are the prizes we have so far:
http://www.certguard.com/mct/mct2008...sp?FORUM_ID=16

If you're an MCT, you can't nominate yourself, but there's nothing saying
you can't ask other MCTs to nominate you. If you'd like to read the rules
and know more about how this is going to work, see this page:
http://www.certguard.com/MCT-2008.asp

Join our MCT Community and support Microsoft Certified Trainers around the
globe.

Don't wait!!! The faster you get in, the better chance you have of
winning!!!!

We wish you all the best in 2008!!!

--
CertGuard

Darrilgibson@gmail.com

Good luck with this. I hope it takes off for you.

FYI though, all MCT's aren't associated with a CPLS. I teach at a
college associated with Microsoft as an IT Academy. I also teach
Microsoft courses within a DoD agency to only DoD personnel for a
Microsoft Certified partner as the only MCT. Even though I've been an
MCT for over 8 years, there's no way I could get nominated. No biggie
for me, but there are a lot of outstanding MCTs working in non-CPLS
environments that you may want to include.

Best,

Darril Gibson
MCT, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSD
Mcitpsuccess.com
Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One Exam
Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444)

On Jan 1, 12:05*pm, "Robert Williams [CertGuard]"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> The MCT Nomination Phase is open!!!
>
> Let's get those nominations in!! We've got a couple great prizes and we're
> hoping to get more as the year progresses.
>
> Nominate an MCT:http://www.certguard.com/MCT-2008-Nomination.asp
>
> If you know an MCT, let them know they have a chance at winning some great
> prizes this year. Here are the prizes we have so far:http://www.certguard.com/mct/mct2008...sp?FORUM_ID=16
>
> If you're an MCT, you can't nominate yourself, but there's nothing saying
> you can't ask other MCTs to nominate you. If you'd like to read the rules
> and know more about how this is going to work, see this page:http://www.certguard.com/MCT-2008.asp
>
> Join our MCT Community and support Microsoft Certified Trainers around the
> globe.
>
> Don't wait!!! The faster you get in, the better chance you have of
> winning!!!!
>
> We wish you all the best in 2008!!!
>
> --
> CertGuard

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

Thanks for the FYI Darril. I am aware of that. These awards are not about
the CPLSs though, they're all about the outstanding MCTs. We're just giving
the CPLSs an opportunity to nominate up to 5 MCTs. Active MCTs can also
nominate up to 3 other MCTs.

The only rule in that regards is that you cannot nominate yourself. There is
nothing saying that you cannot nominate an MCT buddy of yours in hopes that
s/he will return the favor. (Rules: http://www.certguard.com/MCT-2008.asp)

This is a year-long process and we're hoping to grab the attention of ALL
MCTs.

If you're an MCT, you can nominate up to 3 other MCTs:
http://www.certguard.com/MCT-2008-Nomination.asp

Join the MCT 2008 community:
http://www.certguard.com/mct/mct2008/

Prizes: http://www.certguard.com/mct/mct2008...sp?FORUM_ID=16
I know some MCTs may not care about the prizes, but even if you may not care
about the prizes, one of your peers may. Give them a chance at becoming the
Most Favored MCT of 2008.

Best Regards,

--
CertGuard