Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Problem

Problem

silly1

NSFW, anytime you come to Kansas City and we will see who runs home to momma
after the trip to the hospital.

Bigus DiŠkus

**silly1's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> NSFW, anytime you come to Kansas City and we will see who runs home
> to momma after the trip to the hospital.

Don't make NSFW angry.....you won't like NSFW when he's angry!
--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Bruce Banner RAWKS!

Gorm Braarvig

> NSFW, anytime you come to Kansas City and we will see who runs home to
> momma after the trip to the hospital.

http://www.kansascitymagazine.com

Is it true that a child can buy a shotgun in Kansas City?

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: Bigus DiŠkus assaulted us with:
> **silly1's** the one who fcukin said it
> <<-------------------------------->>
>> NSFW, anytime you come to Kansas City and we will see who runs home
>> to momma after the trip to the hospital.

> Don't make NSFW angry.....you won't like NSFW when he's angry!

Wise words these.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Bigus DiŠkus

**LRM's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> All gawked in amazement when: Bigus DiŠkus assaulted us with:
>> **silly1's** the one who fcukin said it
>> <<-------------------------------->>
>>> NSFW, anytime you come to Kansas City and we will see who runs home
>>> to momma after the trip to the hospital.

>> Don't make NSFW angry.....you won't like NSFW when he's angry!

> Wise words these.

Hmmm....Very knowledgeable, you are. These words, you agree with?

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Guess the Artist: We where flying high, fine as wine, having ourselves a

Bigus DiŠkus

**Gorm Braarvig's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>

(dead link) > http://www.kansascitymagazine.com

> Is it true that a child can buy a shotgun in Kansas City?

Is that Kansas City, Missouri or Kansas City, Kansas? Different laws.

But I guess that would also depend on your definition of "child". Child is
has a very broad range of definitions.

child (chld)
n. pl. chilˇdren (chldrn)
1.. A person between birth and puberty.
2..
1.. An unborn infant; a fetus.
2.. An infant; a baby.
3.. One who is childish or immature.
4.. A son or daughter; an offspring.
5.. A member of a tribe; descendant: children of Abraham.
1.. An individual regarded as strongly affected by another or by a
specified time, place, or circumstance: a child of nature; a child of the
Sixties.
2.. A product or result of something specified: "Times Square is a child
of the 20th century" (Richard F. Shepard).
puˇberˇty
Pronunciation: 'pyü-b&rt-E
Inflected Form: plural -ties
1 : the condition of being or the period of becoming first capable of
reproducing sexually marked by maturing of the genital organs, development
of secondary sex characteristics, and in humans and the higher primates by
the first occurrence of menstruation in the female
2 : the age at which puberty occurs being typically between 13 and 16 years
in boys and 11 and 14 in girls and often construed legally as 14 in boys and
12 in girls

--
Bigus DiŠkus

Bigus DiŠkus

**Gorm Braarvig's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
>> NSFW, anytime you come to Kansas City and we will see who runs home
>> to momma after the trip to the hospital.

> http://www.kansascitymagazine.com
>
> Is it true that a child can buy a shotgun in Kansas City?

Since you got me interested, I did a little searching. In Kansas City,
Missouri ----> No. In order to buy a Shotgun one must have a permit. In
order to obtain a permit one must have taken a basic training course, and in
order to take the basic training course, one must be 18 years old.

11 CSR 75-14.060 Eligibility for Entrance

into a Basic Training Course

PURPOSE: This rule identifies the qualifications

for entrance into a basic training

course.

(1) No person shall be admitted into a certified

basic training course unless such person:

(A) Is eighteen (1 years of age or older;

In Kansas City, Kansas, also No. The laws regulating the purchase of
firearms refers to the Federal Gun Act of 1968. And since it is federally
illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to own a firearm, it can't be
possible.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!

Gorm Braarvig

>> Is it true that a child can buy a shotgun in Kansas City?
>
> Since you got me interested, I did a little searching. In Kansas City,
> Missouri ----> No. In order to buy a Shotgun one must have a permit. In
> order to obtain a permit one must have taken a basic training course, and
> in order to take the basic training course, one must be 18 years old.

http://www.dumb.com/laws.htm - "Missouri"

I'm not saying this proves anything, and I don't know what Kansas City the
guy refers to of course.
I just thought that silly1s aggressive behaviour, the acting like a kid and
a shotgun might be a killing combination.

Bigus DiŠkus

**Gorm Braarvig's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
>>> Is it true that a child can buy a shotgun in Kansas City?

>> Since you got me interested, I did a little searching. In Kansas
>> City, Missouri ----> No. In order to buy a Shotgun one must have a
>> permit. In order to obtain a permit one must have taken a basic
>> training course, and in order to take the basic training course, one
>> must be 18 years old.

> http://www.dumb.com/laws.htm - "Missouri"
>
> I'm not saying this proves anything, and I don't know what Kansas
> City the guy refers to of course.
> I just thought that silly1s aggressive behaviour, the acting like a
> kid and a shotgun might be a killing combination.

Hmmm...Very Interesting. I don't know then. I do know that what I showed
you was from a legal document.
--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Persons classified as "ugly" may not walk down any street.

NSFW

"silly1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Are there any ramifications for people who are microsoft certified that
> take posts off of newsgroups and post them on the web?
>
> I am curious as it seems to be people from a company not an individual.
>
> Who would I report this to?

"silly1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> NSFW, anytime you come to Kansas City and we will see who runs home to
> momma

You know, under FEDERAL telecommunications law, it's a FEDERAL offense to
threaten a person with violence over any communications or wire service,
Internet included.

Are there any ramifications for violating FEDERAL law?

Who would I report this to?