Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > SOFTWARE ENGINEER/ CAREER POSITION/ CA

SOFTWARE ENGINEER/ CAREER POSITION/ CA

OMNI GROUP

OMNI GROUP

SOFTWARE ENGINEER/ CAREER POSITION/ CA

This is an excellent position with a major company (real company- non
consulting)

located in the greater Fremont, California area. Full benefits and very good
working

Conditions from the start, and exceptional advancement opportunities in the
future

are offered by our client.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER:. Our client develops dynamic signal analyzer, data
acquisition and shaker control systems. These systems are used in a large
cross section of industries, including the disk drive industry, consumer
electronics, automotive, aerospace, etc.
Our products require state of-the-art real-time .NET, C++, C#
development
in support of sophisticated electronics equipment. Excellence in the
following skills desired: C++, multitasking, .NET, COM, low level support
for USB (and possibly video) device drivers.
Qualified candidates will have real-time control system/instrument
design/implementation. In addition they will be capable of developing
high speed interfaces to manipulate and display large volumes of floating
point information. Expertise with high-speed interfaces to local and
network based databases is also desired. Individuals with ability to make
highly user-convenient interfaces to USB based components (device drivers)
with a strong ability to eliminate user perceptible delays in interaction
are also important.

Training Experience: MSEE/MSCS required for candidates with less
experience. BSEE/BSCS (minimum) for those candidates with more experience

If interested and qualified answer the ten questions below. All skills not
required,

but a majority are for consideration. Email answers WITH a current resume
that

reflects the needed skills to:(E-Mail Removed).

1.. Software Engineer experience ----------------yrs
2.. C++ experience ----------------------------------yrs
3.. .Net experience ----------------------------------yrs
4.. High Speed interface experience --------------yrs
5.. Real Time experience ---------------------------yrs
6.. USB experience ----------------------------------yrs
7.. C# experience ------------------------------------yrs
8.. Citizenship Status --------------------------------
9.. Availability ---------------------------------------
10.. Salary Requirement -----------------------------K + Benefits

TBone

And on the eigth day "OMNI GROUP" <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the
electrons to come together and form the follwing words:

> OMNI GROUP
> 419-537-9447
> (E-Mail Removed)

Dear spammer,

Please make sure to reply to the emails from the men from Nigeria you
receive about this.

Its rather ironic that your area code is 419.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Kline Sphere

>Its rather ironic that your area code is 419.

lol!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Bigus Diİkus

**TBone's** the one who fcukin said it

> Dear spammer,
>
> Please make sure to reply to the emails from the men from Nigeria you
> receive about this.
>
> Its rather ironic that your area code is 419.

Hmmmm yes....I wonder if he knows Maxwell Klinger? Isn't that Bloke from
Toledo, Ohio as well?
--
Bigus Diİkus
--Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!