Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > TB 1.5 status bar disappeared after viewing headers

TB 1.5 status bar disappeared after viewing headers

wicked

I have been running 1.5 for a while now with no problems until today. I
clicked on view > headers > all. After I was done with the headers I
clicked view > headers > normal. The headers went back to normal but
the, I guess it's the status bar at the bottom disappeared and the
slider and message goes beyond the bottom. (??) I can't seem to figure
out how to fix this. I'm not even sure how it happened. All I did was
view all the headers and then went back to normal headers.

wicked

wicked wrote:
> I have been running 1.5 for a while now with no problems until today. I
> clicked on view > headers > all. After I was done with the headers I
> clicked view > headers > normal. The headers went back to normal but
> the, I guess it's the status bar at the bottom disappeared and the
> slider and message goes beyond the bottom. (??) I can't seem to figure
> out how to fix this. I'm not even sure how it happened. All I did was
> view all the headers and then went back to normal headers.

I found this only to be true in the wide view. Classic and vertical
views still have the status bar.