Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Stickems.

Old Gringo

On Or About Tue, 01 Jan 2008 12:11:09 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
Thinking Twice, Stickems. Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

And A Happy New Year To You Also.
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Phat Sam

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 07:38:49 -0600, Old Gringo
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Or About Tue, 01 Jan 2008 12:11:09 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
>Thinking Twice, Stickems. Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
>Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
>

>And A Happy New Year To You Also.

Mine was, until the Novelty man came in on New Years Eve and reminded
me that Valentines Day was not too far away.... Just another reminder
that I can't wait for May/June to get here.... Only holidays to look
forward is the send a kid to Juvinal Home for Steeling holiday! Yes
that's right, kids will be out of school, and the only thing I'll have
to do is look for a few volunteers to go to Juvinal school when they
try to steel something.....

Old Gringo

On Or About Wed, 02 Jan 2008 03:24:05 -0600, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, Phat Sam Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

> On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 07:38:49 -0600, Old Gringo
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Or About Tue, 01 Jan 2008 12:11:09 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
>>Thinking Twice, Stickems. Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
>>Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
>>

>>And A Happy New Year To You Also.

> Mine was, until the Novelty man came in on New Years Eve and reminded
> me that Valentines Day was not too far away.... Just another reminder
> that I can't wait for May/June to get here.... Only holidays to look
> forward is the send a kid to Juvinal Home for Steeling holiday! Yes
> that's right, kids will be out of school, and the only thing I'll have
> to do is look for a few volunteers to go to Juvinal school when they
> try to steel something.....

Amen-The day after Christmas all of the stores had their Valentines
Day stuff up and Christmas stuff marked down 50%. What a rat race to
say the least. <g>
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
1/2/2008 5:24:22 AM CST

Happy New Year JohnCena MCSD 0 01-11-2006 12:49 PM
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! GuitarMan Wireless Networking 0 01-01-2006 12:43 PM
Happy New Year JohnCena MCSD 0 12-31-2005 04:50 PM
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year! Jay Wireless Networking 1 12-24-2005 09:49 PM
Happy New Year BSoD Microsoft Certification 4 01-02-2004 09:22 AM

Advertisments