Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > I suppose it is up to us to post some content and scroll down thesabotagers

I suppose it is up to us to post some content and scroll down thesabotagers

Ramon F Herrera

Hmm, let's see. What is this NG about? VoIP?

I really don't have much to say about VoIP. But let's talk about Larry
Page and Sergey Brin, the Google kids.

Do they read Google groups?

Hey, Larry and Sergey! Let me just tell you that we, the folks that
drive the Usenet traffic that you cherish so much are getting more
than a little sick and tired of those MI-5 Persecution postings.

Mind you: I am concerned about those poor fellows that have been
(tortured? prosecuted? castrated?) Gosh, for some reason I am worried
about their wifes and kids.

But not for them.

I frankly feel that they should be branded like cattle.

And, Larry & Sergey: you are not too high on my list either.

Let's just hope that 2008 brings better, actual content to Google/and
Usenet Groups, wunderkinds.

-Ramon F Herrera

Ramon F Herrera

On Jan 1, 5:49 am, Ramon F Herrera <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hmm, let's see. What is this NG about? VoIP?
>
> I really don't have much to say about VoIP. But let's talk about Larry
> Page and Sergey Brin, the Google kids.
>
> Do they read Google groups?
>
> Hey, Larry and Sergey! Let me just tell you that we, the folks that
> drive the Usenet traffic that you cherish so much are getting more
> than a little sick and tired of those MI-5 Persecution postings.
>
> Mind you: I am concerned about those poor fellows that have been
> (tortured? prosecuted? castrated?) Gosh, for some reason I am worried
> about their wifes and kids.
>
> But not for them.
>
> I frankly feel that they should be branded like cattle.
>
> And, Larry & Sergey: you are not too high on my list either.
>
> Let's just hope that 2008 brings better, actual content to Google/and
> Usenet Groups, wunderkinds.
>
> -Ramon F Herrera

ps: I wonder whether the NYT and WSJ are aware of what's going on in
Usenet under Google's laissez faire guidance...

Someone

He's moved on, but some of the news servers fix him...

We have received a large number of complaints regarding one of our
former customers flooding various newsgroups with "MI5 Persecution"
posts. We have removed this customer from our active database and he
will no longer be allowed to use our servers.

We appreciate your role in helping us to locate this user.

--
Newsdemon.com Support Team
http://www.newsdemon.com

Ramon F Herrera

On Jan 1, 6:18 pm, "Someone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> He's moved on, but some of the news servers fix him...
>
> We have received a large number of complaints regarding one of our
> former customers flooding various newsgroups with "MI5 Persecution"
> posts. We have removed this customer from our active database and he
> will no longer be allowed to use our servers.
>
> We appreciate your role in helping us to locate this user.
>
> --
> Newsdemon.com Support Teamhttp://www.newsdemon.com

The author is extremely active during holidays. I guess he must be a
lonely person, victim of alcoholism, and that's the least of his
problems.

It infuriates me that if Usenet can be victimized by an individual,
just imagine what Al-Qaeda (or the terrorist organization du jour)
could do.

Thanks for your help!

-Ramon