Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > computer infeted by trojan SHeur.AIJO

computer infeted by trojan SHeur.AIJO

awns

my computer suddenly keeps on rebooting and it has trojan horse
SHeur.AIJO so plz tell whether they r connected and how to solve the
problem.I have AVG antivirus by the way and it doesnt help

pcbutts1

Download my diagnostic tool, run it, it will generate a log file, send me a
coy of that log file.
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/whatslivern.zip

"awns" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> my computer suddenly keeps on rebooting and it has trojan horse
> SHeur.AIJO so plz tell whether they r connected and how to solve the
> problem.I have AVG antivirus by the way and it doesnt help

Leythos

In article <flbhim$roi$(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
@leythosthestalker.com says...

> Download my diagnostic tool, run it, it will generate a log file, send me a
> coy of that log file.

Before you hand over your computer to this person, read about them on
GOOGLE - they run a porno hosting site in additional to questionable
practices. Most of the community shuns this person....

No reputable person would ask you to email them for help or ask you to
send them the logfile from your computer - it could easily contain your
license keys, personal information, and other things to steal your
identity.

--

Leythos - http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 to email me)

Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS 1.COM
that create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a
look at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
http://forums.speedguide.net/archive.../t-223485.html all exposed
'exposed to kids'.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

pcbutts1 wrote:

> Download my diagnostic tool, run it, it will generate a log file, send me a
> coy of that log file.
> hxxp://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/whatslivern.zip

That's the file you stole from Andrew Aranoff again.

To awns: if you want the real file, go here:
http://silentrunners.org/

--
-bts
-Friends don't let friends drive Vista