Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Planning on celebrating at Disneyworld tonight?

Planning on celebrating at Disneyworld tonight?

richard

An Orlando tv station is advising that if you are making plans to
celebrate tonight in Disneyworld, don't bother.
Unless you have an annual pass.

If you're planning on other theme parks in the state, best call and
ask how they're going to handle tickets.

Oh and bring an umbrella and rain gear with you. It's gonna get wet
and chilly tonight.

Blinky the Shark

richard wrote:

> An Orlando tv station is advising that if you are making plans to
> celebrate tonight in Disneyworld, don't bother.
> Unless you have an annual pass.
>
> If you're planning on other theme parks in the state, best call and
> ask how they're going to handle tickets.
>
> Oh and bring an umbrella and rain gear with you. It's gonna get wet
> and chilly tonight.

Yeah, I was gonna fly right out there, rather than drive an hour to
Disneyland. Darn.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Rgr

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> richard wrote:
>
>> An Orlando tv station is advising that if you are making plans to
>> celebrate tonight in Disneyworld, don't bother.
>> Unless you have an annual pass.
>>
>> If you're planning on other theme parks in the state, best call and
>> ask how they're going to handle tickets.
>>
>> Oh and bring an umbrella and rain gear with you. It's gonna get wet
>> and chilly tonight.

> Yeah, I was gonna fly right out there, rather than drive an hour to
> Disneyland. Darn.

You could see a lifesize replica of Lincoln sort of semi-speak in FL.

Blinky the Shark

Rgr wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> richard wrote:
>>
>>> An Orlando tv station is advising that if you are making plans to
>>> celebrate tonight in Disneyworld, don't bother.
>>> Unless you have an annual pass.
>>>
>>> If you're planning on other theme parks in the state, best call and
>>> ask how they're going to handle tickets.
>>>
>>> Oh and bring an umbrella and rain gear with you. It's gonna get wet
>>> and chilly tonight.

>> Yeah, I was gonna fly right out there, rather than drive an hour to
>> Disneyland. Darn.

> You could see a lifesize replica of Lincoln sort of semi-speak in FL.

But we have the real Mickey Mouse. Okay, he's kind of old by now.